How do we work?
We follow five simple steps on each assignment to maximise efficiency and minimise the cost to your business.
1. Initial contact
- Complete the contact form or else email us directly.
- Include details of your business, your requirements, your budget, your availability and your contact details.
2. Free consultation and quote
- An initial meeting at your premises or by phone to discuss the service(s) required and for us to understand the business in more detail.
- We email you a detailed quote within 24 hours, setting out the proposed scope of the work, the fee and the timetable for delivery.
3. Agree terms
- Email us to confirm your acceptance of the quote (which can be finessed if required).
- We email you an engagement letter for you to sign and return electronically. This provides a written agreement of the work that will be carried out, including our terms and conditions. We also carry out money laundering checks and due diligence to confirm your identity.
4. Service delivery
- The work is carried out in line with the quote and timetable; we will liaise with you to obtain approval for any additional work required.
- We maintain a close dialogue to obtain the necessary information and explanations; any issues identified will be flagged immediately.
5. Invoicing and payment
- We email you our invoice at the end of the period (regular work) or else on completion (project work). Payment within 30 days please.
- We pay £25 to clients for every successful referral they make.