Why choose us?
Our clients choose to work with us for many different reasons. The most common reasons we hear are because:
1. We are focused on helping businesses grow
- Our mantra is that 'you can't grow what you don't know'; we bring the finances to life to show you how the business is really performing.
- We will strive to help you cut costs, improve profitability, increase cash generation and maximise the return on your investment.
- We will also use our banking experience to ensure the business has the most effective funding solutions in place.
2. We are flexible, fast and efficient
- We tailor our services according to each client's needs and their budget. We don't make clients use any particular accounting software.
- We are happy to provide out of hours support if required for queries and problems for those juggling children or other commitments.
- We use cloud technology and digital signatures to minimise the turnaround time on each assignment.
- We provide a single point of contact for all of your affairs - no more dealing with a different person on the phone each time you call.
3. We save you time, money and worry
- We take away the worry of having to keep on top of the numbers, giving you peace of mind and letting you focus on the business.
- Our fixed fees means there are no surprises when you receive your bill and we don't charge extra for calls or emails.
- Bailey Lynas is run as a virtual office so our fees are very competitive compared to office-based accountancy firms.
- For clients needing FD support, we provide a cost-effective solution versus taking on a part-time employee.
4. We are professional
- Our Director Zoë Bailey is a Fellow of the ICAEW and Bailey Lynas is an ICAEW licensed firm.
- Ongoing monitoring by the ICAEW provides assurance that the firm adheres to the Institute's stringent regulations.
- We abide by the ICAEW's code of ethics and act professionally with integrity, objectivity, competence, due care and confidentiality.
- We commit to delivering the highest standards for all of our products and services, creating value and leaving a lasting legacy.